Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The midfielder has affirmed that he has left Ikon Allah Boys to join the Bauchi Elephants for whatever is left of the NPFL season.

Wikki Tourists want to end the principal stanza in a respectable position on the group table with a decent outcome against Abia Warriors in Umuahia on Wednesday. Niger Tornadoes midfielder, Chidiebere Ajoku has affirmed his most recent move to Wikki Tourist and he is planning to have a constructive outcome with the Elephants.
The Giant Elephants are seventeenth on the log with 21 focuses from 17 matches and club's commander, Mustapha Ibrahim has uncovered that they are raging Umuahia with the assignment to pick most extreme focuses which will take the Bauchi based outfit from the drop zone.

Ajoku scored four objectives this term for Tornadoes, however he has uncovered that Wikki Tourist have dependably been thumping at his entryway and he has chosen to do a change to help the northern club in the second round of the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League season.

"I am extremely cheerful to have made this move. It wasn't that I wasn't doing admirably at Niger Tornadoes yet change is steady . I've had this welcome from Wikki Tourist for some time however I believe it's the perfect time and it's all great that I made the move," Ajoku told Goal.It will be another test for me yet I am constantly arranged for another enterprise. I will miss the whole Niger Tornadoes family, my partners and particularly my mentor Abubakar Bala who is something beyond a mentor, he is a companion and a father"The position Wikki Tourist is on the association table doesn't generally make a difference. What tallies most is the will to have effect and I would like to do that here at Wikki Tourist," he included

"We realize that Abia Warriors will jump at the chance to accompany every one of the traps they can consider however we should be right on target with our basic leadership to guarantee that we end the diversion exceptionally well and come back to Bauchi with no less than a point."
















No comments:

Post a Comment